A major update with version number 18.9 is now available for download in the iTunes App Store for the WordPress app for iOS. With the new version, the comment threads have been updated. You now have a new design for author labels, accessory and share buttons, and row and reply highlighting. We’ve also updated the block editor. This update also fixes bugs that can be seen below. The update to version 18.9 requires a device with iOS 13.0 or higher and can now be downloaded from the iTunes App Store. More information about this update can be found below or in the iTunes App Store.
Download -> Download the WordPress App for iOS in the iTunes App Store
Version 18.9 of WordPress can now be downloaded from the iTunes App Store:
Version 18.9 includes the following new features and improvements:
- New year, new look! We’ve updated the comment threads. You now have a new design for author labels, accessory and share buttons, and row and reply highlighting. We’ve also updated the block editor.
- When editing paragraph blocks, you can highlight text in any color.
- Brand new gallery blocks have the new design by default. And you can easily convert old galleries to the new format automatically.
- The editor auto-scrolls so you always see what you’re typing. No more disappearing text and no more guessing.
- You’ll now see a comment snippet after the content of your post in Reader. This way you can see some of the comments you receive and get into the conversation faster.
- We fixed a bug where the background color for preformatted blocks was not showing on sites with default themes.
WordPress App for iOS -> Description via iTunes App Store
Manage your WordPress blog or website from your iPhone or iPad on the go: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a blog at WordPress.com or a self-hosted WordPress website running version 4.0 or higher. With WordPress for iOS, publishing content is right in your hands.
The WordPress app for iOS requires a device running iOS 13.0 or higher.