An update for the WordPress app for iOS is now available for download in the iTunes App Store. The new version has made major changes to the block editor so you can post with confidence. Also fixed crashes caused by uploading images offline, deleting media or viewing details for I like it-Notifications caused were fixed. In addition, a new page Over added: Here you can rate and share the app, visit profile and blog on twitter, view the other apps of WordPress and much more. The update to version 18.8 requires a device with iOS 13.0 or higher and can now be downloaded from the iTunes App Store. More information about this update can be found below or in the iTunes App Store.
Download -> Download the WordPress App for iOS in the iTunes App Store
Version 18.8 of WordPress can now be downloaded from the iTunes App Store:
Version 18.8 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Good news: We’ve fixed app crashes caused by uploading images offline, deleting media, or showing details for like notifications.
- We’ve made major changes to the block editor so you can confidently post to:
- Opening the settings for a button or image block linked to a URL no longer automatically pastes a URL from your clipboard in the editor. You will now get a “Link to” suggestion, meaning you can either use the URL from the clipboard or type in a different one.
- When you create a gallery block, your device’s media options will open automatically. This makes it easier for you to add your images.
- Want to add a new block? If your device is set to a language other than English, the tabs in the inserter menu now correspond to your device language.
- You won’t see an “Edit” action in the toolbar when using the Embed Block. You can now change the URL in the block settings.
- If you switch from HTML mode to visual mode in the post editor, you’ll see a brief notification about the switch.
- You may have noticed that the font size in Media and Text Blocks changes automatically. We fixed the bug that caused this.
- Are you new to WordPress? No reason to worry. Our signup process makes it easier than ever to create and manage your own website.
- We’ve also added a new About page where you can rate and share the app (you definitely should), visit our profile and blog on Twitter, check out our other apps, and more.
WordPress App for iOS -> Description via iTunes App Store
Manage your WordPress blog or website from your iPhone or iPad on the go: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a blog at WordPress.com or a self-hosted WordPress website running version 4.0 or higher. With WordPress for iOS, publishing content is right in your hands.
The WordPress app for iOS requires a device running iOS 13.0 or higher.