Uninstall Bitnami WordPress Stack
Using an installation log
created by Revo Uninstaller Pro
Why and when should you use this log?
- – If you have problem uninstalling Bitnami WordPress Stack
- – If you want a better and more thorough uninstall of the Bitnami WordPress Stack
- – If you are not sure how to uninstall Bitnami WordPress Stack
- – If you have uninstalled the Bitnami WordPress Stack, but are having trouble installing a newer version
- – If you have uninstalled the Bitnami WordPress Stack, but there are still remnants of the program
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the “Logs Database” module
Type “Bitnami WordPress Stack” in the search box and you will see all logs from “Bitnami WordPress Stack” in the database that are compatible with your Windows version.
Based on the version, select the appropriate log from the list and press the “Uninstall” button in the toolbar
You will see a couple of windows open showing the download and import of the log into your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main uninstall dialog showing the progress of uninstalling the Bitnami WordPress Stack.
Note: if you Bitnami WordPress Stack listed in the “All Programs” tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro finds a relevant log in its database, it will automatically use that for the uninstall.