Asked by: Jamina Tendahl
asked in category: General Last Updated: 13th January, 2020

Can you buy sparklers online?

If you are looking where to buy sparklers online, we are glad you found us! Shop our wedding sparklers to dazzle your guests and loved ones at your wedding or party from Sparklers Online. We offer 10-inch sparklers, 20-inch sparklers, and 36-inch sparkler sizes for any type of ambiance.

Click to see full answer.

Also to know is, can you buy sparklers on Amazon?

There aren't any merchants on Amazon that offer Prime eligible shipping for wedding sparklers. That's because sparklers can't be shipped via air, so they take longer than two days to arrive at many locations throughout the US. No Amazon seller can compete, and we even offer free shipping on orders over $50!

Secondly, is it illegal to order fireworks online? Yes, you can Buy Fireworks Online ! Consumer Fireworks are legal under Federal law for consumer use, therefore we can legally ship fireworks anywhere in the United States.

Besides, can you buy sparklers?

Your best bet if you're trying to find out where to buy wedding sparklers locally is a wedding supply shop. Sadly, most shops won't stock wedding sparklers on their shelves. However, sometimes you can have them ordered so you can pick them up in just a few days.

Does party city sell sparklers?

Let the sparks fly to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion with Sparklers! Commemorate any special event in a flashy way with these sparklers! Sparklers product details: 8 per package.

35 Related Question Answers Found

Do they sell sparklers at Walmart?

How many sparklers come in a box?

Are sparklers a firework?

What fireworks are legal in NY?

Do you need a permit for sparklers?

Where can I buy sparklers for wedding?

Are sparklers legal year round?

Can you use sparklers on a birthday cake?

Does Dollar Tree have fireworks?

Are sparklers dangerous?

Can you let off fireworks anytime of the year?

How long should Wedding Sparklers be?

Are fireworks allowed in residential areas?