5 Best WordPress Job Board Plugins  » Rex Theme
As your business grows, you need to hire new talent to join your team.
However, the hiring process takes a long time, and many companies spend a lot of money on multiple job sites to find the right talent. This may seem normal, but you can do better.
If you have a WordPress website, you can take advantage of the WordPress job board plugins to integrate a full-fledged job board into your company website.
Placing job boards directly on your website allows applicants to submit their applications directly to you. This brings you three special advantages:
- You most likely will get highly qualified candidates. Most people who apply through your website will go through your website. That means they know your company’s niche and can tell if they’re qualified for the job.
- You don’t have to rely on third party job board websites to find the right candidate for your website. Through this save she the fees for such sites.
- Through this save time when creating job advertisements and filling in forms on other job board websites. You simply write your job posting and go live with all the settings already configured.
Well, there are tons of WordPress job board plugins out there, but today I’m going to list 3 of them that I personally believe are high quality job board plugins.
But before we get into the plugins, let’s see what you should look for in a job board plugin.
What to Expect from an Ideal WordPress Job Board Plugin?
Most job seekers use mobiles to apply for jobs Hence, the plugin should deliver a job board that is mobile friendly.
Collect Data Efficiently
You should be able to customize your application form to collect the required data from applicants in an organized and accessible manner.
You might get a huge amount of applicants. However, if you are looking for candidates with specific qualifications, you should be able to filter them out.
You should be able to separate job publishers and job seekers and maintain their essential data in a curated way through a plugin that supports any post types.
Though WordPress comes with default restrictive functions, the plugin should also have access restriction features to help you to restrict the role of job recruiters on your site.
The Best WordPress Job Board Plugins for Your Website
Based on all the necessary requirements, I have researched and screened out the 3 best WordPress job board plugins that are easy to use and efficient.
1. WP Job Manager
WP Job Manager is a lightweight plugin to create a job posting on your website. It’s easy to set up, easy to use and compatible with any theme since it’s based on shortcodes.
The free version has the following features, among others
- Manage, categorize and add jobs.
- Search and filter options on the job listing.
- View, edit, mark completed job postings and delete active job postings for employers.
- Preview option for listing before it goes live.
- Notify job seekers of new jobs that match their search criteria by displaying RSS links.
The free version runs smoothly and will meet most of your needs.
– Addons for WP Job Manager
– Resume Manager
This add-on adds a resume submission form, filters resumes and shows a preview before the resume is submitted.
– job notifications
This allows job seekers to set daily, weekly or fortnightly job email alerts based on their search queries and customize their alerts.
– WC Paid Listings
With this extension, you can sell job packages to create multiple listings, featured job listings, and jobs that expire after a predefined period of time.
– WP Job Manager price
The basic version is free. The add-ons cost different prices, but you can buy the Core Add-On Bundle with 11 add-ons for $125 per year.
– WP Job Manager rating
This plugin is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars in the WordPress repository by more than 200 users. It currently has more than 100,000 active installs.
Visit their website to learn more about the WP Job Manager add-on and features.
2. Simple job board
Simple Job Board is an exclusive plugin for adding a job board to your website. This plugin is extensible and easy to use, making it one of the most popular job board plugins.
It has features like:
- Add, categorize and manage all jobs from the backend.
- Upload documents in different extensions.
- Adding job types to the job list.
- Workplace option for individual jobs.
- Anti-hot linking option to ensure the security of your documents.
– Simple job board addons
– Multiple fields for attachments
This plugin allows adding multiple file upload fields on the application form and supports .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt and .rft.
E-mail attachments for applications With this plugin you can receive an applicant’s CV directly via email. This plugin allows applicants to apply for a job without a website login.
– Company details & filters
This addon provides company listings for hob and front end filter. You can add companies, company tagline, company website, logo and company email so you don’t have to add them again for a future job posting.
There are other add-ons, but these are the most useful.
– Simple job board price
This plugin itself is free. The add-ons cost $10-$20 each.
– Simple job board rating
This plugin is rated 4.5 stars by 94 users and is currently installed on over 20,000 websites.
Visit the Simple Job Board website to learn more about this plugin.
3. Jobs for WordPress
Jobs for WordPress is a powerful plugin for adding job vacancies to your website in a structured data form.
This plugin allows you to filter job ads and format them by schema.org markup with JSON-LD and intuitive microdata so that the job ad on your website is easily read by Google.
Some of the features of this plugin are:
- Add, manage and categorize jobs.
- Preview job postings before they go live.
- Edit requisition styles with live preview.
- Automatic formatting of order lists with structured data.
- Each job posting can be attached to an email address for receiving applications.
- Lists are customized through drag-and-drop options like modules, structure, paragraph labels, order, etc.
– Jobs for WordPress price
This plugin is free to use.
– Jobs for WordPress review
It is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by 32 users. It currently has more than 3000 active installations.
If you want your free and super light job ads plugin to rank higher on Google with your job ads, then this is one of the ideal options out there.
Visit the Jobs For WordPress website to learn more.
If you’re looking for a job in the USA, then visit Jooble, a perfect job search engine to help you out.
4. Apply Online – WordPress Job Board Plugin
The Apply Online plugin allows you to create a WordPress job board and billboard for your business. You can also open the online registration for courses and lectures or other forms of registration.
This plugin has the following properties, among others:
- Unlimited ad type creation.
- Add, categorize and manage ads.
- A form builder with all HTML form fields.
- Ad filter option on the frontend.
- Detailed ad page with description, features and an application form.
– Apply online addons
– Application tracking system
This system allows applicants to register and log in to save, edit, submit and track their application.
– Application emailer
This add-on will email you the complete application details along with any attachments.
– Application(s) Exporter
Allows you to export an application as a CSV link and download the application as a PDF.
You can also get the Power packs with 5 add-ons or the Premium pack with 6 add-ons at a discounted price.
– Apply for online price
The surcharges range from $15 to $89. The power adapter costs $49, and the premium package costs $119.
– Apply for an online rating
This plugin is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by 30 users and currently has over 5,000 active installs.
Visit the Apply Online website to learn more.
5. WP Job Board
WP Job Board is a premium WordPress plugin for adding a job board to your website, giving you full control over the data and structure.
Some of the features of this premium plugin are:
- System for tracking applicants.
- Job offer & job description.
- Employer Portal.
- Smart Shortcuts.
- One-click installation and activation.
- Automatic publication of new entries on Twitter.
- Job alerts through email notification.
- Sync job listings with Indeed, Simplyhired, and Juju.
– WP Job Board additions
- Mailchimp integration.
- Candidate anonymizer.
- Upload from Dropbox.
- Integration of cut invoices.
- Integration of Google Analytics.
- application methods.
– Price of the WP Job Board
It costs $97 for a personal license and $199 for a business license.
Visit the WP Job Board website to learn more.
You will probably find many other articles talking about tons of WordPress job board plugins. But I decided to let you know of the 5 that I believe are the best.
If you ask me my preference, I’d tend to go with WP Job Board, however, it’s number 3 on my list because the other two are more accessible and preferred by most people in the WordPress community.
Please leave a comment below to let me know if you have another plugin that you think is better.
**Feel free to check out some of the plugins we created to help businesses.